Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Smartboard is here . . . sort of!

I have spent the entire summer wondering about my new flock, gathering materials, and creating activities for us to do together. Finally meeting most of you today and feeling your creative spirits has made the wait all worth while. I have a really good feeling about this school year and all the possibilities that lie in store for us. The work crew showed up shortly after everyone left to install our new Smartboard. Within minutes our beautiful room was filled with large boxes, bubble wrap, wads of tape, power tools, hand tools, carts, ladders, screws, wires, and piles of dust. Not to mention furniture moved everywhere around the room. It looks like a very messy construction site and they won't be finished until tomorrow! As I always say, "Things get worse before they get better." Expect to see some changes when you arrive on the first day of school! Click HERE if you would like to see a demonstration of our new Smartboard.
Thanks again for coming in and sharing a story and snack with me. I can hardly wait for next Wednesday. Oh yeah, your dots look amazing on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment