Wednesday, September 9, 2009

5th Day of School

Here we are on the 5th day of school and already we have many routines in place. Everyone is excited about their daily jobs and are waiting patiently for their turn to be in charge of the telephone! We are all enjoying exploring the math tools and are beginning to use them much more constructively. Without a doubt the favorite times during our day are the social events! Here is what several of the children had to say about today:
Charlotte - We went to the technology lab and we made our dots bigger.
Guntaas - I liked playing soccer outside for recess.
Jessica - I liked doing the monkey bars at recess.
Cole - I liked sitting with my friends at lunch.
Isaac - I liked lunch, it was very yummy.
Hailey - I am having a drawing contest with my friends.
Colby - I liked drawing with circles.
Michael - I like to color and make dots.
Matthew - I liked it when Pumsy came out with Ms. Sumner.
Sunthoshini - I like doing Writers Workshop because I like writing stories.
Maggie - I like writing during Writers Workshop.
Cyrus - I like to do Readers Workshop and I read Fly Guy, it was really funny.
Aidan - I like Writers Workshop because I wrote a story about my cats and I like them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment