Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daily Jobs

Everyone loves to do the special jobs of the day, especially answering the telephone. Being the morning director has many responsibilities throughout the day: line leader, special helper, calendar, as well as running morning meeting and using the Smartboard to lead everyone in the morning message and daily question results.

Matthew - Sharpening pencils is fun.
Cole - I can't wait to be morning director again because you get to run the Smartboard and be line leader.
Charlotte - I like to be the telephone person because we didn't have that job last year.
Maggie - I like doing the pencils because we got to be in charge of where the pencils went.
Guntaas - I'm excited to answer the phone.
Cyrus - I would like to be the pencil person because you get to sharpen a lot of pencils and you can make them really sharp.
Sunthoshini - I can't wait to be the telephone person and I hope we get lots of calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment